[NTLK] Sync Disk Full Error, dead link for a FAQ

From: Drew Loker (lokerd_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 21:28:38 EDT

Hello. I have been trying to get my Newt to sync with my PC. I have even
used slowdown, although i only slowed it down half way. It looks like it is
going to work correctly, then it comes up wiht an error stating that my
drive is full. BTW, I do not have any challange getting the newton to upload
software or sync using Lookout, so i know it works. It is only when I use
NCU to sync. I also have tried to sync only a smaller amount, like just
notes, or names, but I still get the same error.
I was searching the FAQ for the answer so as not to seem like a dodo asking
a newbie question, but the following link:

http://newted.dyndns.org/users/1f2frfbf/answers.html

is dead.

Any new link?

Thanks!