Re: [NTLK] Sync Palm an Newton: Call to Palm Owners!!!

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 12:51:39 EDT

On 12:19 PM 8/22/01 -0400, Laurent Daudelin quoth:
>Hey, those using a Palm, what's the deal when you want to sync it to=20
>your Newton?
>
>Victor, I couldn't find anything in the FAQ about that, although this is
>regularly coming back. Maybe if somebody with the knowledge about this
>synchronization process would write a step by step description, that=20
>could be added to the FAQ?

or you could just write your own FAQ...

http://newted.dyndns.org/users/1f2frfbf/answers.html

By the way, this FAQ is mentioned in the FAQ. This really isn't important,
it just amuses me.

later,
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
Newton Connections:
         The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web.
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton. Still intelligent after all these years.