Re: [NTLK] DateMan/MoreInfo

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 13:45:19 EDT

on 8/21/01 7:38 PM, John M. Powell at iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> I have noticed some issues when trying to use both DateMan and MoreInfo.
> Both of these programs add features to Dates and were not designed to
> work together. I have MI running in a very limited capacity for a few
> added features. Trying to use both full scale will result in some problems.

I was in a hurry in my previous post (because I was online at the time) and
neglected to mention that I had frozen AN, and deleted all the todos, so as
to not cause any confusion for Dateman. Therefore, I really do doubt that AN
was the problem. AN uses its own todo soup, and commandeers the whole todo
shebang, and I figured it might have caused the problems. Either way, even
that didn't help with Dateman. It didn't like displaying todos in the
built-in app. That was my problem, although I don't remember exactly what
would happen.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland