[NTLK] Update on BTI Batteries

From: Don Levick, M.D. (donlevick_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 17:40:07 EDT

Update on the Newton 2x00 rechargeable NiMH batteries from BTI.

I am back from vacation. The batteries have been shipped from LA to me and I
expect to have them the week of August 27, and will ship them out after
that.

The total cost to the NewtonTalk people will be $48 per battery.
This will cover shipping from BTI to me, and my shipping=
costs (I estimate about $5 shipping per order in the US). For
orders outside the US, please email me off list with an ad=
dress so I can estimate shipping and I will contact you. Any
money or batteries left over from the final tally will be do=
nated to the NewtonTalk list.

Payment options:
1) PayPal - make payment to donlevick_at_earthlink.net for $48 per
battery, please include full name and shipping address.
2) Personal Check - made out to Don Levick; again please include
full name and shipping address.
Send to Don Levick
4350 Parkland Drive
Allentown PA 18104

I ordered 50, and as of Wednesday, August 22, I have orders for 45. I will
fulfill orders based on first come, first served.

Please email me off list with any questions. Do not email me
directly with orders.

I will be away until Aug 23 and will respond to emails intermittently.
Please be patient if you don't hear from me right away.

Don Levick, M.D., MBA
donlevick_at_earthlink.net

Kermit was wrong - it IS easy being green