Re: [NTLK] IrDA To an HP?

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 22:54:01 EDT

Hello Dr. Shaw,

  Thank you for your help again! I appreciate all your time and kindness
when I was asking so many questions regarding an eMate. I have one now and
very much enjoy using it. In fact my wife enjoyed it so much that she now
wishes to get one!

  Yes, I feel I might have to get a printer pack in order to get the eMate
to print directly to my HP printer. Since I do not have one I went ahead
and exported the Newtworks document to Word as a *.rtf file, fixed the
layout "problems" and then printed. It was a little more time consuming
than I like but it worked fine.

  Thanks again for your help! I hope all is well.

Always,

Sam