Re: [NTLK] (no subject)

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 00:40:26 EDT

You don't mention what these packages are. Could they something which is
adding functionality to the Newton ?

They are obviously something which the Newton thinks it needs for some
reason (at the point of eject). The fact that they appear 'crossed out'
shows that the Newton recognizes that they are not available at restart. The
fact that they disappear would seem to indicate that the Newton recognizes
they are no longer, in fact, on the unit at all.

What 'window with the card info on it' are you speaking of. If you remove
the card, and the unit restarts, are you immediately reinserting the card
during the restart (bad idea, by the way) ?

A little more info please (package names & what window).

Paul Nuernberger