Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 11:02:44 EDT

>>Drew Loker wrote:
>>
>> Sorry to ramble, the Palm HWR just really pisses me off, and was just
>> frustrating me earlier this evening!!
>
>Jon Glass responded:
>
>Well, that much was obvious. :-) Thanks for the rant, seriously. Sometimes I
>wonder if it is worth getting a Palm, and then somebody comes on and shares
>things like you shared, and I'm happy again. :-)

I love the Newt's handwriting capability.

However, there is one feature that I wish that Newt had that comes on the
Palm OS.

Say you are entering a phone number. And you make a mistake on one
digit. On the Palm, you just make a backwards minus (dash) sign. And
the character is deleted. Then you continue entering text.

On the Newt, I have not been able to do this without the keyboard.

This one feature alone, is very useful. On the Palm I learned to use it
allot since I tended to make the wrong characters when I was in a hurry.
:-o

Sushi