Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWRapps for it

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 15:24:12 EDT

On 03:17 PM 8/23/01 -0400, Zachery Bir quoth:
>I thought I remembered from my MP100 days that there was a little editors
>mark you could make to remove unwanted spaces - akin to the ^ to insert a
>space. Sadly, I can't remember it, and can't find any mention of such a
>useful little gesture in the docs... I also recall a gesture going from the
>base of a letter straight up through it that would capitalize a letter...
>Unfortunately, it seems to interpret that as an 'I'... :(

See this:

http://www.catamount.com/HWRTips/HWRTips.html

For the capitalization trick you must first highlight the text. (It's in
your manual, which no one but me ever really read, I suppose..)

later,

ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com
Newton Connections:
         The most obsessively updated Newton news site on the web.
http://mail.jcsarchitects.com/~ben

Newton. Still intelligent after all these years.