Re: [NTLK] My flash card problem (formerly no subject)

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 16:37:55 EDT

I just found that I did indeed have a couple of extensions on the
card. I refiled a couple, but when I went to refile the Monaco font,
it restarted on me. I then tried to delete it, but with the same
effect. I tried to not activate the packages as Kevin said, but the
Newton never asks me that, it just pauses on the black screen with
the logo until I stop pressing down. I sat that way fro over a
minute, but to no avail. I am thinking that I will just erase the
card since there is nothing that is really important on it. Unless y
ou have any more ideas?

-James

--
The James Elliott Newton Site: