Re: [NTLK] getting hiebook to support Mac and Newton! A call to arms!

From: b|indwo|f (blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 22:54:58 EDT

From the cache of lilia lopez <xenafan_at_teleport.com>:

> Well I have been asking them about being MAC compatable for the past month.
> Mr. Seo has been given me the same repley that they are working on it. At
> this time I use a Newton 120 and a Palm vx that was given to me. I love the
> screen size of the 120 but I would like something newer. The Palm is alright
> it was free. The HiEbook is a pretty kool looking pda/ebook and it would be
> nice to have more of a choice for MAC.

I believe the reply is a form response... if anyone here is fluent in Korean
and has a Korean alpha setup perhaps we could engage in a more robust
discussion. The obviously intend to support MacIntosh OS. It is more a
question of when. If they contracted one of our gurus here from the list
maybe that could include Newton support too? Surely someone is up to the
job for the right price?

b|indwo|f is blindwolf_at_cfl.rr.com