Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are thereANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 10:02:52 EDT

on 8/23/01 5:02 PM, Sushi at Sushi_at_ragingbull.com wrote:
>> Say you are entering a phone number. And you make a mistake on one
>> digit. On the Palm, you just make a backwards minus (dash) sign. And
>> the character is deleted. Then you continue entering text.
>>
>> On the Newt, I have not been able to do this without the keyboard.
>>
>> This one feature alone, is very useful. On the Palm I learned to use it
>> allot since I tended to make the wrong characters when I was in a hurry.

If you have an MP2000/2001 you can use BB Editor. It's still a keyboard
but the newest version has forward delete. What's good about BBE is
that it has lots of editing tools and it stays out of the way because
it overlays the Newt's button bar. You can see it at the link below.

Way Wong
Byte-Size Software
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html