[NTLK] Upnloading Quicken FIles

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 10:07:41 EDT

For Bill Pence

If you are reading this (I haven't got your email address) Your Brilliant,
Newton is Brilliant. Quicken is Brilliant!

I got the disk this morning and within 10 inutes I had my accounts files on
the Macintosh and was priniting them out! It worked so easily with the wizard
to guide me and ther were no problems. Good old Isaac is going to be even
more useful to me now.

The next thing is to be able to print to a stylewriter whilst on safari and I
won't even need to lug a laptop all the way to Tanzania, not to mention
getting such things through custome and security without being fleeced and
frisked. (that's less exciting than it sounds:-{{).

Thanks again Bill I,m forever in your debt, If you ever get to Britain let us
know and we will see you enjoy your self (ves).

Mike Bridgwater