Re: [NTLK] Has anyone seen the eZaurus yet?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_BOS.StreamServe.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 14:44:37 EDT

> Since I don't read Japanese, I'm having trouble
> with the specs. can anyone tell what the screen
> size on this pretty baby is?

The screen is 240x320 and "frontlit" - it says something about "3.5 shape",
but I don't know the connotation of that character in this case.. can a
native speaker clarify?
I couldn't find anything about the size of the screen, but the whole thing
is 74mm x 138mm (2.9in x 5.4in), so maybe you can get an idea from that.
It looks like it gets at most 11 hours running time on the Lithium Ion
battery it comes with- about half with the frontlight on low.
I want one! I also didn't find anything about the price :( But it's due
out soon- (two weeks) I guess we'll see then.
'course, none of the wireless stuff would work in the US..

-Sam