Re: [NTLK] Turtle graphics

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 20:25:28 EDT

> From: "Mike Rodgers" <mrodgers_at_ev1.net>

> Are there any programs out there to interpret turtle graphics commands?

there's NewtDevEnv programming environment, which includes a NewtDraw plugin
which supports turtle-style graphics. (basically you can write Logo-like
programs, but in NewtonScript. :go(5); :right(90); etc.)

there's a tutorial (NewtTurT) and some examples.
there's a browser-based version of the tutorial also if you'd just like to
look at some screenshots first. (and an even less powerful version I did in
Waba)

http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#NewtDevEnv
http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#NewtTurT

--