Re: [NTLK] For Mr. Lee

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 21:35:26 EDT

Hi Sam,

The latest posts by me and you are dated correctly. I wonder if your email
client has a setting that is off?
No biggie, but if you like to arrange your email by time/date this needs to
be fixed.
I have sent other emails from my Newt., iMac, Sony laptop, my sister's Sony
laptop, and from my mobile email, no problems with time/date stamps.
..maybe all the EMF from all this stuff is causing a micro-singularity
sending me and my Newt.(main email computer) back 400 years for just enough
time(?) to displace the Newts. clock???

..dang, I really need to watch that 'temporal-directive' and not tell Y2K
humans what the Newton evolves in...

oops!, I meant 'Where's that Star-Trek pre-quel???'...with that
ex-Quantum-Leap guy(hey, that sounds familiar!?! :-)

..Have a great weekend everybody...since it looks like I've fallen from
the West Coast thanks to Victor's pseudo-map???...dang, I could use a
'Mae-West' right now!

..BTW, at the next LaNUG meeting, I'll be installing three SER-001's into
a AMP2KU, a MP2KU, another MP2KU, and offer to sell the remaining two
SER-001's AT the meeting. Show up and see how a mad-man can be so
productive. ;-)
------------------
>Yet the problem may very well be on my side (as it seems I have been in
>error of quite a few things a of late), I just happened to notice the date
>(12/31/1600) is always the same mainly for your messages. Curious how we
>both get the same from each other? :-) As

!ooW %-)
My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspringis
six-feet under.
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net