Re: [NTLK] AW: sorry about this but... if I got a palm, are there ANY decent HWRapps for it

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 21:48:52 EDT

I know that I set this up once (and I have it on my newt, I use 'fd'), but
for the life of me I cannot remember how I did it. Maybe with a keyboard
and some little app that allowed one to add/modify expansions?

Sorry, I will try to kick-start my rather tired brain and figure this out.

Paul Nuernberger