Re: [NTLK] new BTI batteries

From: Chet Johns (tcjohns_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 11:18:29 EDT

I have not received those specific batteries yet (I think they're going to
be mailed out this week), but did buy a set from BTI earlier this year. They
worked well and were a big improvement to the older battery pack I had which
wasn't holding a charge very well. I went ahead and ordered another set to
use as a back-up for trips and such. The advantage of this group bulk
purchase was a reduction in the cost and shipping charges. I think there are
still a few available for purchase or you might still be able to order
direct from BTI.

Chet Johns