[NTLK] FilePad - A New Case of Abandonware?

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 16:56:05 EDT

Checking for other database apps (except for Leverage and eBase) I found
out today that FilePad is gone. Everchanging is a new generic page.

Has anybody any idea how Everchanging may be contacted???

This looks like a new case of abandonware to me. Anybody interested in
trying to contact someone who used to work for Everchanging to see if they
are willing to negotiate some kind of re-release???

I did my share of abandonware-hunting. May someone else with good
negotiating skills take this one, please.

Otto