[NTLK] Update on BTI Batteries

From: Don Levick, M.D. (donlevick_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 21:31:55 EDT

I expect delivery of the batteries from BTI on Tuesday, Aug 28. I will ship
them out within two to three days after that. All people who have sent me
checks, or have had their payments via PayPal confirmed will receive their
order. I am calculating the exact total number of orders and will let the
list know if any more batteries are available. I appreciate your patience
and your support.
Don Levick