[NTLK] Replacement Dongle's

From: Mike Milenkovic (theserb_at_tellurian.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 23:31:35 EDT

??
6??
6?\($D(

I know from time-to time, someone's looking for a replacement dongle.
Whenever I've surfed over to eBay, I've seen them selling for outrageous
prices. It appears that a buyer has gotten a hold of a small quantity and
has then listed on eBay. The good news is that they're going at a very
reasonable price. I've got no affiliation with the seller but thought I'd
pass on the info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1267994188