Re: [NTLK] NEWTON & MUSIC Apps

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 01:22:36 EDT

It would be great if I could jot down music as fast as I can with
MusicPad but also be able to put down more than a melody line that's out
of time and out of tune (almost. I'm not talking about Finale for the
Newton, but something simple and useful. As nifty as MusicPad is, it
kinda sucks. Boy would I love to be able to show my buddies at music
school my PMA on the Newt. If any devs are listening there is a market
for this product.