[NTLK] calibration problems

From: Tom Wilkinson (thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 08:50:23 EDT

My poor Newton 120 with OS1.3 seems to be having calibration problems. All
of a sudden, after I calibrate, it will very quickly be off by just a
fraction, but it's annoying when you're trying to insert or delete a
character and you're off by just a hair.
Is there any fixes for this? I know a 120 with 1.3 doesn't have a lot of
value but I have enjoyed using this machine.
Tom