Re: [NTLK] RTF Standard

From: Al Hartman (alhartman_at_prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 10:24:28 EDT

I remember that the RTF Standard was originally developed for use by the
U.S. Navy.

Microsoft "Embraced and Extended" that standard and for all practical
purposes now own it..

But In older versions of Word and Word Perfect, it is referred to as the
Naval RTF Standard.

Regards,
Al Hartman
(Macintosh Emulation List Host)