Re: [NTLK] newton game: Jig?!

From: Richard Plume (rplume_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 11:23:58 EDT

Andreas;

   Jig! is prpbably the best, and most addictive, game I've ever played on
a Newton. It's on my "must be installed" list for both my MP130 and 21K. I
just wish there was a version for my Macs and WinCE computers... (I believe
the author of the game was on this list at one point (he still may be)).

   FWIW: If you find matching the the tiles hard to register the game,
you'll find the game maddening... :)

Rick