Re: [NTLK] Newton-Friendly Free ISP?

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 15:20:23 EDT

* James Elliott <rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com> on Sun, 26 Aug 2001
| I am looking for a Newton-friendly free ISP in the U.S. Can any of
| you point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

The World at Software Tool & Die (world.std.com). They are not
specifically newton-friendly, but they are not hostile to anything. Good
rates, too.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged