Re: [NTLK] forcing todos to roll over

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 01:37:02 EDT

This is just a guess, because I have never experienced
this problem, but considering that the Newt powers up
every morning at 3:00am, do you think that perhaps if
this "power-up" is prevented, that certain
house-cleaning activities such as rolling over to-do
lists may not be done?
I would think that if this is the case, then perhaps
the battery voltage was not sufficient to allow the
newt to fully power-up for this maintenance.
This is just a guess, remember, but I would not
competly rule this out yet!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Malawi, Hilal" <hmalawi_at_bechtel.com> wrote:

> Every few months my todo list fails to rollover.
>
> No matter what I do, the whole list remains stuck to
> a particular day.

<snip>

> Any idea why it
> happens?

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...