[NTLK] Got my MP100

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 09:24:41 EDT

Hello List!

My MP100 arrived today! (no, I guess it really is an OMP..have to do some
research, says System 1.1.0...). I picked it up at german eBay a few days
ago, good price, excellent condition, spare stylus, VHS-Instructions,
original package material (no bubblewrap though).

This thing is cute!
Compared to the MP2100, it's tiny and light as a feather, and the contrast
of the screen is just amazing.

What troubled me: On the MP2100 I'm used to write most of my notes in
electronic ink, and have them recognized lateron.
It seems that this MP is not capable of doing so - or is it?
Marking + doubletap etc. doesn't seem to work...

Have to go, have to buy more batteries...

Happy,

Oliver :)

--
Frisch und drahtlos aus Olivers PowerBook G3
  *AirPort*AirPort*AirPort*AirPort*AirPort*