Re: [NTLK] contrast slider hack

From: Roman Tarnovetsky (romantic_at_arvotek.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 16:07:10 EDT

"setting contrast slider control not a hack..."
Thanks for the reminder. Actually I forgot the double tap below the
slider. When I reset the slider and was disappointed with the result,
I couldn't get back into that dialogue box so I gave up. Half a year
went by and I decided to ask about it.
Nevertheless, I managed to get into the dialogue box and by moving the
slider toward the dark side and saying "yes" to setting it in the
middle, I have it working again. Now I can see print with the slider
set to bright (left edge).
So the result of this, from my perspective is: even though you "can't
undo" your setting the slider, you can "re-do" it until it works for
you. Thanks Victor, et al... Roman