Re: [NTLK] PDF

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 07:56:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/01 4:27:44 AM, aenkerli_at_indiana.edu writes:

<< I know there's no PDF reader available but is there any way to
convert/extract from a PDF to a Newton-friendly format? Otherwise, is there
anyone out there who'd be able to start a project for writing a
PDF-reader/-converter >>

take a look at our links page and search for pdf at www.thisoldnewt.com

there should be something in our links pages in regards to a site at adobe
that converts pdfs from the web to html
then you can use em with Newtscape.

it works fair. and as good as the pdf "readers for the visor I have sitting
here

Keep the Green
Rich