[NTLK] Now Up-to-Date and NCU

From: James Buxton (bux1234567_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 00:10:11 EDT

The copy of Newton Connection Utilities came with a file for using Newton
Connection Utilities to synchronize Newton Dates with Now Up-to-Date 3.5
calendar files. The file is named =B3ilxnow35.fil =B2 and was found in the
IntelliLink subfolder of the NCU folder.

When I first got my MP2000 in 1998, I was using Up-to-Date 3.5 and NCU and
the synching worked fine. I haven=B9t had a need to synchronize my Newton
Dates with Up-to-Date since then, until now. I=B9ve since upgraded to Now
Up-to-Date 3.6.2 and NCU can=B9t handle the translation. Is there an upgrade
to the =B3ilxnow35.fil=B2 translator file that will allow NCU to sync Dates wit=
my Up-to-Date 3.6.2 calendar?

I=B9ve also used Now Synchronize 2.1. It will handle the synching with 3.6.2
calendars, but with selected difficulties, which is all the more reason why
I=B9d like to go the NCU route.

Thanks in advance