[NTLK] Got my MP100

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 08:03:45 EDT

> From: "Marco Mailand" <Newton2k1_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Got my MP100
> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:39:49 +0200
>

>> The ancient MPs combine a small investment with good usability and small
>> dimensions, so maybe I can get her hooked once she realizes that she doe=
>> not loose "that small piece of paper I put that vital info on" anymore.
>>
>> Okay, call me hopeless,
> No, not at all! I like the elder models too, but more the MP120 and 130
> (the latter because of its backlight and the others have really a good
> readability of the screen under irish pub light(?) conditions). Are you
> interested in a MP120 with german NOS2.0? I got two units laying around a=
nd
> thought that my wife would take one, but she asks for more, for one of my
> MP2k1. I would let them go for little money or maybe swap them for some
> other hardware.

I can only offer a Duo210 (incl.DOCK) in very good condition, excepting the
battery that won't charge anymore, placed in Hamburg ;)
My first MP was a 130, and I loved it. The MP130 has the perfect case for m=
hand. The MP2x00 case has too many rough edges in comparison, but the inner
values make up for it.
I think I would miss the backlight, but as those MP120s come with OS2.0 as
you say, please let me know off-list for *how* little money you would like
to part with one of them.

Viele Gr=FC=DFe,

Oliver :)

--
Technical points aside, you could probably beat someone to
death with a Newton if you had to.  Try that with a Palm Pilot!

from newtontalk -> http://www.newtontalk.net