[NTLK] BTI Batteries - have shipped

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 14:02:56 EDT

I received the MP2x00 batteries from BTI yesterday. I have mailed out the orders for the Cont US today (Wed). They have b=
een sent to everyone that paid via PayPal or check (that I have received). The batteries went out first class USPS, so yo=
u should be receiving them within one week.

The orders to other countries (Canada, UK, France, Italy, Belgium) will go out later this week.

Please remember to charge them overnight before using them.

Don Levick, M.D., MBA