Re: [NTLK] voice recognition Newton

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 15:06:08 EDT

Laurent,

The Dragon demo that I have (version 0.030) has 6 choices for type of data
that can be spoken.

Digits
Zip Code (5 digit)
Phone Number (7 digit)
Area Code Phone number
State Name
State Name Zip Code

I've not found a way to copy the text out of the Dragon Demo window into
other apps. Hmmm, perhaps on an emate using the keyboard copy command.
Something to tinker with in the wee hours (after I've got Tibet talking to
my Coolpix 990!).

Pretty cool though in any case.

Ken Whitcomb

on 8/29/01 10:38 AM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com