Re: [NTLK] dumb install question...

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 17:51:07 EDT

Mike,

Open EXTRAS. Select SYSTEM (folder). Select Card. There you can check
a box for saving packages on the card. Your desktop doesn't know or
care what's selected.

Also, you'll find pdf manuals for your newton at
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/

There's also a FAQ's on www.unna.org (not sure of location) that
you may want to go through. Lots of questions answered there...

John