Re: [NTLK] Basilisk II

From: rkadowns_at_mac.com
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 20:00:57 EST

Sure did. I even then rebooted classic and classic still could not see
the adapter. It really is not too big a deal for me since I never turn
my machine off anyway.

I'm hoping to see someone write a Cocoa version of NCU, revelar, or
xport someday to take classic out of the picture. Until then, courses
in Objective C and steady use of classic is my future.