Re: [NTLK] [ann] TON December Issue. VOTE For Newtie AWARDS

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 02:30:01 EST

on 12/2/01 4:07 PM, ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com at ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com wrote:

> This month we have Voting for the 2001 Newtie Awards:
> Its an interactive web based voting booth. So we expect ALL of you to stop by
> and vote this month. ( no persons from Florida or connected to Florida in any
> way have been allowed to assist in development of the Newtie Voting Booth)

Hey! Being from Florida, I take exception to that! ;-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry