Re: [NTLK] Tactile Systems still alive ?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 03:15:00 EST

on 02/12/01 01:52, BK at bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Does anybody know if Tactile Systems are still alive.
>
> I'd like to register for their NewtFTP, but the site hasn't been updated
> in years. So I wonder if there is anybody left to receive the money and
> send a code back.

Last I've heard they were still active, but were taking a bit of time before
replying...

-Laurent.

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.