Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] Fullwrite Professional...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 07:34:49 EST

>>>On 12/3/01 @ 5:55 AM, Grant [Butterscotch] Hutchinson wrote:
>>>
>>>Hear, hear.
>>>
>>>I just pulled out a copy of Mac Excel version 1.5 - it
>>>fits on a single 400K floppy. Amazing.
>>
>>On 12/3/01 @ 12:11 PM, Eric L. Strobel wrote:
>>
>>I think somewhere I may still have the 400k floppy that has
>>MacWrite AND MacPaint on it from when I got my Fat Mac...
>
>On 12/3/01 @ 8:41, Peter Andrews wrote:
>
>I have an original copy of Winozs 1.1 (win 1,0 not released)
>on two 5.25 (320k) disks.....

Most interesting! Apps have sure grown over the years...

FWIW, I use Fullwrite Professional, version 2.0.6 (Circa 1996), almost
each and every day because of it's feature set. It still runs fine under
system 9.1 -- it was designed very well.

One of these days I will have to try it under the Classic environment.

Sushi