Re: [NTLK] Newton 2002

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 16:43:57 EST

On 12/3/01 4:25 PM, "Bryan Cantley" <bcantley_at_fullerton.edu> wrote:

> check out:
>
> http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,70524,tk,cx111301a,00.asp
>
> for info on Tablet PC.... bigger IS better! ; )

Isn't that frustrating? Another thing that Apple screwed up. MicroSoft will
develop a new market to reap, while Apple comes up with one of the most
expensive MP3 player, while Apple could have been the one with those tablet
PDA...

Maybe not my day, but sometimes I feel that Apple will always be the loser.
The greatest ideas, the dumbest marketing and direction...

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.