[NTLK] newton meeting at Macworld Conference and Expo!

From: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 23:12:33 EST

Join us at Macworld Conference & Expo, January 7-11, 2002. the LAnug
would like to facilitate a come one, come all newton users group
meeting. it will be great fun to gather to see different newtons and
memoribilia,beam everything possible, and share information and
resources. if you know you are going to Macworld please email me now so
i can keep you apprised, send meeting confirmation and details. anyone
interested in helping don't hesitate to volunteer (this will be my first
mac expo) . i have listed contact information below for before and
during the conference. it will be held one night at the begining of the
week.

martina wilson
LAnug vice pres.
lanug_at_earthlink.net
mobile email:irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
contact info DURING conference:
mobile email: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
hotel: Renniasance Parc 55
         martina wilson
         415/392-800 mes.