Re: [NTLK] Schlumberger Dr. Watson

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 23:54:39 EST

 Thanks Grant.

I have wanted a good look at one of these for a long time -- I will take it
to the next NUGWash -- hmm, I better start planning a meeting I can actually
attend :-P ...I'll also take along my fully Russified MP130 (thanks to Frank
G. for the repair!)

And now to search for a Siemens model & cradle...

PCBMan and I will let you know what we find out about this baby.

Paul F.