[NTLK] E & B MP2K Glove Case

From: Ermin F. Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 14:43:16 EST

Hello fellow Newtonians, I just called E &B Company. They made the MP2K
Glove Cases for the MP2x00 series. They don't have it listed on their
websitebut after sending out an email, I was told that they have a few on
hand @79.95. I just ordered mine. Call the number and request the MP2K Glove
for Newton. They wouldn't tell me how many they had left as it was very few
but they did say to get them now as they plan on selling out for the
Holidays. Ermin "...and still like dust, I rise..." -Maya Angelou