[NTLK] eMate memory upgrade

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 22:01:32 EST

I have an eMate and I have the memory upgrade module. Anyone have the
installation instructions for the upgrade module?

Anything special that you need to do other than putting the module in the
slot?

After installing, what does the emate display for NOS system number?
Somewhere I read NOS 2.2 was what you should see after the upgrade.

Thanks