Re: [NTLK] Caveat Emptor - eBay id 'mussalli'

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 16:14:38 EST

just an update to this story. I just bought one of the same cards
(described as new in box) from the same guy and received it today, exactly
as described. The shrinkwrapping is still on the box. He probably just made
a mistake. My experience with him was great.

hopefully this works with the farallon drivers on the newt. :-)