Re: [NTLK] 3com card not recognized?

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 01:24:01 EST

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 21:06, Hal Widlansky wrote:

> OK, one more dumb question. I don't have a serial (Mac) cable for my newton.
> Can I use a regular mac localtalk (serial) cable?

Yup. The serial DIN port on the back of the little serial dongle (you
have a 2x00? Or a 130, which doesn't use the dongle?) is for a standard
Mac serial cable. $6 at your local computer store if you don't have
one....

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs