Re: [NTLK] Problem with 2100

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 21:18:01 EST

hi chris,

i just took it to an apple dealer here in melbourne and said "please fix".
i do know they sent it to sydney but not much else. it wasn't under
warranty as far as i know. i purchased it secondhand feb2000 - how long
were the warranties?

my theory:

this calibration problem isn't such a big issue but can't be fixed here in
australia so they gave me a replacement unit and mine went off to the US to
be fixed - perhaps somebody else will get it one day as a replacement unit
when the supplies are really low (since its already used).

i didn't know an exchange was AU$1800 (that's about US$850) - isn't that
the original list price?

ridiculous!!!

on another topic - are you able to get any prices from apple .au for emate
replacement parts? (i need a stylus)

hmmm - james - i would see if you can get a price from apple and proceed
with caution.

aaron