Re: [NTLK] Problem with 2100

From: Dustin Long (dlong_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 22:07:37 EST

Another stylus alternative is PDA Panache. When I first got my MP2k I
foolishly cross-threaded the writing tip and wrecked it. After several
failed experiments with different "superglue" products, I ended up just
buyin a stylus from these guys; it's worked great. According to their
site, an MP2k stylus will run you $15.95 and comes with a lifetime tip
replacement guarantee. http://www.pdapanache.com/shop.asp

(FWIW the chrome finish is a little "slippery" for me, but the bright
orange writing tip is MUCH nicer than the dark dark green of the original
Newton stylus. And, as an added bonus, you don't have to deal with
Apple. ;)

~Dustin