[NTLK] UMP2K will not wake up...

From: Karl Warschau (karlw_at_uqconnect.net)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 05:11:35 EST

Hi,

My Upgraded MP2K recently started to complain about something to do with
replacing the battery in the PCMCIA card installed(!?) I didn't
understand what it was talking about as there is no battery in the cards
installed: modem and memory card.

What's worse is that I was very busy at the time and simply dismissed the
message only to find that now my Newton will not start at all.

Any help appreciated,

Karl

<mailto: "Karl Warschau" karlw_at_uqconnect.net>