Re: [NTLK] MAD Update

From: Grant [Scrounging] Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 11:32:53 EST

In a previous message, Eckhart Koeppen typed vigorously:

>Definitely. Did anything work at all? You know, as usual, everything is
>fine here ;) But my eMate should be here any day now so I have a second
>machine to do more testing.

Yes. I can still connect to active streams and to static mp3 files.

>> One thing I have noticed with this version, is that the "Disconnection"
>> dialog box doesn't go away if a proper connection is not made. The only
>> way to make the dialog disappear is to restart.
>
>That's a good test case. Maybe ignoring these comms exceptions plainly
>is not a good idea. That should be an easy fix.

I still get a BugTrap report when tapping the "Stop" button during
playback of an active stream or static file, but the "Disconnecting"
dialog does eventually go away in those instances. It's just in the cases
where no connection could be made that the dialog does not dismiss and
remains on screen.

g.

Grant Hutchinson Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996. http://www.splorp.com/cam/
Now fortified with daily ramblings. http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain. http://www.splorp.com/newton/