[NTLK] MP2K Broken Screen

From: B. Miller (brimille_at_onetel.net.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 16:46:56 EST

Hello.

I'm sure this is a common question, but I suspect the options are quickly
getting fewer all the time.

My wife has recently dropped her MP2K and cracked the glass. The screen
behind and the backlight still seem to work, but the front glass is shot.

What options are there? We called the Euro-ADT line, but they said it would
be 200 GBP, considerably more than we paid for the used unit. Is there a
place where people are selling off parts of non-functioning Newtons. Or
would it be best to wait for the Display Upgrade?

Any thoughts/pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.
Brian